Saturday, November 28, 2015

Ad Posting Jobs Review on Form Filling Jobs.NET

Looking for a Good Ad Posting Job? 

Ad posting is a great form of data entry that doesn't require any experience. Many people wish to do traditional data entry, however, it's just not that easy to do once you find the opportunity. Many companies denied me a job typing, because my grammar was not up to par. In my mind, I was a great typist until I applied for the job. Boy, was that a wake up call for me! I ended up searching for other similar ways to make money that didn't require any experience and something that peaked my interest.  I then came across an ad for jobs in ad posting. I know, it's not something you can brag about to your friends, but it is a real way you can earn some extra money from home. 


How to Find a Good Company to Type For

Finding a good can be a bit hard since there are so many online. The first thing you should do is make sure the company pays their typists. This is the most important thing to look for such as payment proofs and testimonials that can be verified. Run a search on Google for the company name and make sure you don't find a mass of complaints. Once you do that it's a smart idea to go over their website and see how much they pay for each post. I would be careful for one's telling you they pay over .25 cents per ad. That's a lot of money for a company to payout so anything above that I would think is a scam. Use your common sense when figuring out the payment terms.



5 Things a Good Company Should Have


Payment Proof Page
Contact Form
Address or email
 Terms of use and Privacy policy page
Demo or sample form


Recommended Ad Posting Company

Posting ads can be a lucrative business if you are willing to work at least 2 to 3 hours per day. for a good business that is known to pay their members visit Form Filling Jobs or click on www.formfillingjobs.net.






No comments: